Skip to content

What do I do in case of emergency?

If your pet has an emergency during business hours, please call to make sure that the doctor is available to see your pet and that we are prepared for your arrival. This helps ensure that your pet receives the appropriate medical care. If you have an emergency after business hours, please contact your closest emergency clinic. The options include: Emergency Veterinary Services of St. Charles 630-584-7447, Animal Emergency of Kane County 847-695-3652 or Animal Emergency Clinic of Rockford 815-229-7791.